Naigra Cast Iron Submersible motor specially designed, with the latest manufacturing techniques. years of experience superioor design and better manufacturing have resulted into development of this range of motor which are efficient and relaible in operation. strict quality assurance during the total process assure trouble free and reliability in peration requiring minimum maintenance.
- Drip/ Sprinkler irrigation shceme,
- Domestic Water supply,
- Housing complex,
- Industrial water supply scheme.
Technical Features :
- Water lubricated motor are rewindable
- Upper/Lower Bracket and Motor Base are cast iron with nickel coating
- Motor Shaft is SS420 grade or above.
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel stator Shell.
- Winding wire poly propylene with insulation class - B.
- Flange and Shaft protrusion as per NEMA Standard.
- water lubricated redial and thrust bearing.
- Degree of Protection : IP 68
- Mounting : Vertical / Horizontal.
- Single Phase motors are capacitors start capacitor run.
- Dynamically balanced rotor ensure smooth running.
- solid copper bars inserted in to our piece billet rotor offer great rigidity.
- Motor cable Length : 3M/3Core
Operating Limit :
- Maximum allowable rating voltage fluctuation 6% -10%
- Speed : 2900 RPM
- Maximum Liquid Temperature : 50º C
- Rotation : Clockwise when viwed from motor end.
- Single Phase 2.2 kw to 5.5 kw (3 hp to 7.5 HP) 220-230 Volt/ 50 Hz.
- Three Phase 2.2 kw to 37.5 Kw (3 Hp to 50 HP) 380- 400 Volt/50 Hz
We can also develop submersible pump sets as per Customers requirements and according to Drawing and by its Other Technical Specification by Sample Piece provided by Customer. Taking Sample Piece as a live reference which helps us to develop a Pump Sets (In Case if Technical Drawing is not available).
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit), T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Minimum Order Quantity: 50 Sets
- Port of Dispatch: Any Indian Port
- Production Capacity: 300 Per day
- Delivery Time: 2 to 3 Weeks
- Packaging Details: Export Worthy