NAIGRA 6" Submersible motor specially designed, with the latest manufacturing techniques. Years of experience, superior design and better manufacturing have resulted into development of this range of motor. Which are efficient and reliable in operation. Strict quality assurance during the total process assure trouble free and reliability in operation requiring minimum maintenance.
Built for coupling with submersible multistage high and low load thrust 6” pumps for clean water deep well.Technical Features:
- 6” NAIGRA Water Lubricated Motor are rewindable.
- Upper/Lower bracket and Motor base are cast iron with nickel coating.
- Motor shaft is of SS 420 grade or above.
- Stator shell is of 304.
- Winding wire poly propylene with insulation Class-B.
- Flange and shaft protrusion as per NEMA standard.
- Water lubricated radial and thrust bearing.
- Degree of protection: IP 68
- Mounting: vertical/horizontal.
- Single phase motors are capacitor start capacitor run.
- Dynamically balanced rotor ensure smooth running.
- Solid copper bars inserted in to our piece billet rotor offer great rigidity.
- Motor cable length: 3m/3core.
- Maximum allowable rating voltage fluctuation +6%-10%.
- Range: 2.2 Kw to 37.5 Kw(3 to 50 hp)
- Speed: 2900 RPM
- Maximum Liquid Temperature :50º C
- Rotation: Clockwise when viewed from motor end
- Single phase 2.2 Kw to 5.5 kW, 220-230 Volt / 50 Hz.
- Three phase 2.2 kw to 37.5 kw, 380-400 Volts / 50 Hz.
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Minimum Order Quantity: 50 Pieces
- Port of Dispatch: Any Indian Port
- Production Capacity: 300 Per day
- Delivery Time: 2 to 3 Weeks
- Packaging Details: Export Worthy